Pump Practical Course
3 day training course provides an introduction into pumps and pumping systems. It will cover different types of pumps, their operation and strip down/rebuild.
The objective of the course is to provide a clearer understanding of different types of pump and associated systems. It will also provide the opportunity to strip down, assess and repair, or replace, the component parts. The installation and commissioning will provide guidance on such items as alignment, connection with piping systems and the operation of the equipment.
Topics will include:
- Basic Theory of pumps and pumping
- The strip down and rebuild of a pump including all the component parts such as sales/packing; the barring wear of parts and whether to repair or replace an blanking on assembly
- The installation and commissioning of pumps including the alignment of parts, connecting the piping system; system commissioning; the lubrication of pumps and running performance checks
|Clive Whilde||Pump Practical Course||Three day training course||Warrington||25th-27th June||Book this Course|
|Clive Whilde||Pump Practical Course||Three day training course||Ireland||17th-19th September||Book this Course|
Pump Testing Course
This 2 day training course provides an introduction into the different types of tests that need to be carried out for pumps and pumping systems.
The objective of the course is to provide a clearer understanding of the different tests that are required, such as FAT and SAT tests, system testing and testing for, identifying and correcting cavitation.
- Basic Theory of Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Installation into the system and system testing
- Testing for, identifying and correcting cavitation
|Clive Whilde||Pump Testing||Two day training course||Warrington||18th-19th June||Book this Course|