This course provides a detailed introduction into the subject of pipework vibration.
Raising the competence and confidence of existing staff to be able to perform their own basic visual inspection and basic pipework vibration surveys and assessments. The course also covers methods for the theoretical assessment of likelihood of failure.
- Basic Vibration
- Main causes & consequences of vibration
- Fatigue basics
- Basic Assessment Methodology
- Qualitative Assessment
- Visual Inspection
- Practical Exercise
- Basic Vibration measurements and analysis
- Basic Vibration measurements Practical Exercise
- Basic Vibration analysis Practical Exercise
- Specialist Techniques
- Corrective Actions
- Good Design Practice Summary
|Neil Parkinson||Pipework Vibration Compliance||Two day training seminar||Available on site or at an AVT facility||-||Book this Course|